During the course of 2014 the Trustees made donations to the following organisations:
- The Pushkin Prizes which promotes young writer exchanges between Scotland and St Petersburg in Russia.
- Financial assistance for the Southlight Magazine produced by the Wigtown Festival Company.
- The Craigmillar Literary Trust
- The Scottish Poetry Library – The Trust is a Patron of SPL and has awarded grants that have included supporting the loading of international poetry on to the SPL website.
- Scottish Opera – towards its Poetry Project at the Theatre Royal Glasgow and, more recently, as a contribution to the commissioning of a libretto for a new opera.
- Edinburgh Napier University – to support a PhD Studentship focusing on Robert Louis Stevenson and the contribution he made to the emerging literacy genre of modernism in the 19th century.
Total grants of £35,900 have been awarded by the Trustees over the period from the start of the Trust four years ago to date.